Introducing the Oz.BachFebruary 26, 2018
The Perfect Holiday HouseJuly 10, 2018
Precision Modular Construction isn’t stifled by repetitive design. Rather, it is a creative opportunity enhanced by a range of cost and quality benefits not available in traditional build methods….
BUILD COST DRIVERS
These allow reductions in the overall capital costs by 10%-30%. These drivers include…
- Economies of scale through bulk materials selection and procurement at source
- Reduced construction wastage
- Efficient, skilled and centralised workforce reduces overhead
- Modules are complete prior to shipping and install which reduces variations and overall development risk
- Modular building is 30% – 50% faster than traditional building methods significantly improving project NPV by reducing time to market, financing and holding costs and developer’s overheads.
- Rigorous quality assurance and testing during all stages of manufacture with modules complete at install means almost no defects or variations.
- Scaled manufacturing undertaken in safe, environment controlled facilities
- All products are built to surpass all current Australian Building Standards and are subjected to independent and rigorous structural, thermal, acoustic and chemical testing
- All products are built to meet or surpass current Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) requirements.
- Manufactured ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 compliance standards
STRONG AND DURABLE
- Our modular products are designed, built and tested for durability and to withstand the toughest environments.
- All products carry a 25 year structural warranty
EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE
- Energy efficiency (7 Star+) and acoustic insulation ratings exceed BCA standards creating quieter, heathier more sustainable homes.